Current Affairs Last Six months Bits for Ibps Bank exam
1. In which country the tallest communication tower named ‘skruty’ is suituated ?
Answer: Tokyo (Japan)
2. Who is the worlds shortest women who is still alive ?
Answer: Jyothi Amge
3. Who is the new leader of North Korea who has been recently elected ?
Answer: Kim Jong Un
4. How many years have been completed by African National Congress recently ?
Answer: 100 yrs .
5. Who is the first Indian American person who had been elected as governor for Lousiana in states of U.K.?
Answer: Bobby Jindal .
6. Which year is called as ‘International Year Of Cooperative’ according to UNO ?
Answer: 2012 year
7. Worlds oldest yoga teacher who had been entered in Guinnes Book of Records for yoga recently ?
Answer: Bernice Bates .
8. After how many years America had totaly set back his millitary army from Irak ?
9. Shoedar ‘ cruze missile was launched and tested by by which country ?
10. Who is the American Ambassidor to India in 2011?
Answer: Timothy J.Reomer.
11. For how many yrs the great leader of North Korea has headed the country ?
Answer: 17 yrs
12. Which is the Worlds first Hydrogen based three wheeler vehicle ?
Answer: High Alpha
13. Who is the person who had won the election in US Republican in Florida Primary results recently ?
Answer: Mitt Romney
14. According to the new census Jan 2012 , what is the % population of China ?
Answer: 51.27 %
15. Who’s name had been kept for the fly over bridge constructed in Islamabad recently?
Answer: Yousaf Raja Gillani .
16 Who is the President who had signed on millitary spending bills twice recently ?
Answer: Barack Obama
17. Which is the nation which joined UNO organisation recently ?
18. A credit Standard and Poor’s , due to which reasons it had reduced the rating of France , Italy and other 9 countries recently ?
Answer: Debt crices.
19. According to the fortune magazine ‘s annual ranking for 100 besr companies to work for 2012,which company stood first ?
20. Who inagurated the new mission control centre the SHAR ?
Answer: Prathiba Patil
21. Who is the Managing director for the International Monetary Fund ( I M F )?
Answer: Christine Legaude .
22. Which was the protest movement that begain against financial greed & curruption in America recently ?
Answer: Occupy wall street
23. On 20 Jan 2012, Russia had leased which nuclear powered submarine to India recently ?
Answer: K-152 Nerpa
24. Which country has got the deal of 126 fighters to India recently ?
25. In American International affairs website which state of Indian borders have been wrongly mapped ?
Answer: Jammu Kashmir
26. How many countries have signed the multilateral agreement to check tax evasion and avoidence recently ?
27. Which two countries agreed to establish a working mechanism on consultation and coordination on border affairs ?
Answer: India & China
28. In which feild India and Japan had made agreement to enhance their cooperation ?
Answer: Infrastructure sector
29. What is the place of India in a global press freedom index in the past years ?
30. On which issue India & USA signed recently ?
Answer: Labuor & employment
31. How many agreements India had signed with Trinidad & Tobago ?
32. Name the new pact which was signed by the countries recently ?
33. The birthday of the great mathematician Srinivasa Ramanujam was declared as ?
Answer: National Mathematics Day
34. Where will be the first cooperative university will set up ?
Answer: Sibsagar (Assam )
35. Which year is celebrated as National Mathematics day ?
36. What is the Total per capital income of all states in India ?
Answer: Rs.54,835 /-
37. Which ministry had been given to Mr. Ajit singh by the U P A government ?
Answer: Civil Aviation minister
38. How many news paper companies have been registered under the ‘Register of News paper’s for India ‘ according to the authority in 2010-2011?
39. What is the mascot name for national youth festival ?
40. On which day our national anthem ‘Janaganamana ‘ has completed its hundred years ?
41. Who is the first women who had been selected as Javan in Indian Army ?
Answer: Santhi Tigga
42. Who is the 19th Director General of Indian coast guard ?
43. To whom was the Review commite on the Delhi School Education Act &Rules 1973 (DSEAR-79) report was submitted?
Answer: Sheila Dikshit
44. According to the survey done by the ‘ Brand Trust Report ‘ who is the person who had won the confidence of peoplein the country ?
Answer: Anna Hazare
45. In which five years plan the national slum development programme will be launched by the government ?
Answer: 12th five years plan
46. Who had launched the Interanet ‘Prahari Project ‘ worth of 299 crore recently?
47. The ISRO chief Madhavan Nair and other three who were blacklisted in which deal, the government quit them away?
Answer: Antrix – Devas
48. From which year the implementation of common medical entrance test will be conducted according to the medical council of India ?
49. Which is the nodel agency for all anti -terror activities in the country, for which the government gave approval recently?
Answer: National counter Terrorism Centre
50. Who is the chief guest for the ‘ Pravasi Bharathiya Devas ‘ conference held at Jaipur on Jan 7th 2012 ?
Answer: Kamal PerseBissesor
51. Where was the United Nation Research center for the North-East set up recently ?
52. From which year the implementation of common medical entrance test will be conducted according to the medical council of India ?
53. Name the project which was inagurated by Mr.Chidambaram recently worth of 299 crore ?
Answer: Interanet Prahari projet
54. The Panch Parmeshwar scheme was launched by which state government ?
Answer: Madhya Pradesh
55. In 2010-2011 ,what is the per capital income of Andhra pradesh ?
56. Name the chief minister who had won the award for great vaccine innovation ?
Answer: Nitish Kumar
57. According to the report presented by the central government our state debt in the year 2010-2011 is ?
Answer: Rs.1,32,805 crore
58. Which Indian company is going launch a new diesel plant in Gurgoan recently ?
59. The bullet train between which two states will announced in railway budget 2012?
60. For the year 2012 in which place Andhra pradesh stood in urbunisation?
61. For how many Assembly seats election have been held in Uttarakhand on 30th Jan 2012 recently?
62. Which state governor’s period has been extended by one year by the government recently ?
Answer: Andhra pradesh
63. Which state had agreed for the establishment of internal state board for pranahita- chevella sujatha sravanti project ?
64. Who is the person replaced in the place of E.Sridharan for Delhi Metro Rail M D on 31st Dac 2011?
Answer: Mangu singh
65. In which state the 10th Pravasi Bharathi Divas event inagurated from Jan 7th to 9th 2012 ?
66. What is the total strentgh of Muncipalities in the state A .P ?
67. Who is the governor of Tamilnadu who has been appointed recently ?
68. Which are the two states where assembly elections had been held on 30 th Jan 2012 ?
Answer: Punjab ,Uttarkhand
69. The assembly polling were held on 28th Jan 2012 for how many seats in Manipur ?
70. In which place our state warangal NIT stands according to the survey done by the country ?
71. According to the national election commision which state minister had been ordered to cover the status of elephants which are election symbol of the party recently ?
Answer: Uttar Pradesh
72. For many seats the assembly election had been held in Punjab ?
73. Which state University had given Dr. to the Bangladesh P.M Shaik Hassina recently ?
74. In which state the united nation research center for north -east set up ?
75. Which is the first state to issue e-stamp papers in all denominations in India ?
76. According to the National child Right which state stood in top one position ?
77. Which state topped in the list in utilizing the fund for minorities according to the minority affairs ministry?
Answer: Jammu & kashmir
78. How many new tourism projects have been sanctioned for Jammukashmir by the union government?
79. In which city the geospatail world forum 2012 conference was held recently ?
80. Which is the forum which had conference on the current & relavent issues on global problems recently?
Answer: World Economic Forum (WEF)
81. On which issue the conference is being organized by International Advanced Research centre for powder metallurgy and new materials (ARCI) recently ?
Answer: Nano science technology
82. On which issue President Pratibha Paatil constituted a committee recently ?
Answer: Production of Agriculture sector
83. Who had been awarded Sialedra Kumar singh award by the (UPA) chair person Sonia Gandhi?
Answer: D.Balavenkatatesh verma
84. To whom the Guljarilal Nanda ‘Bharat Sevak Samaj has been awardedby Kerala government?
85. The prestegious International sports Association ‘Fair play’ is awarded to which player?
Answer: Mahendrasingh Dhoni
86. How many people have been awarded the prestegious Man Asia award from India ?
Answer: 3 persons
87. The Mahatma Gandhi International Award for peace & Reconsilation award has been presented to whom ?
Answer: Dalai Lama
88. Who had given the 2011 FIFA Best player award on 9th Jan 2012?
Answer: Lionel Messi
89. Who has been shortlisted for UK’s Biggest contemporary Art Prize , Artes mundi recently?
Answer: Sheela Gowda
90. Who is the person who had conferred the Ashoka Chakra on 63rd Republic Day by the president Pratibha Patil ?
Answer: Lt.Navdeep singh
91. To which award the Indian American sciencetist Venkataram Ramakrishna has been selected by the Britan ?
Answer: Knight hood
92. On which date the Infosis 2011 awards have been awarded recently at Banglore ?
Answer: Jan 9th
93. Which university has honoured ‘Dr’ to Bangladesh P.M Shaik Hassina recently ?
Answer: Tripura university
94. For the yr2011 who had won the perstegious (CNR ) sahitya puraskaram recently?
Answer: Ratna Markandapuram Srinivas
95. Who has been presented with pride of India award by the Indian -American community in Washinton?
Answer: Mallikarjuna Kharge
96. Which university had got the honour ‘Universities with potecial for excellence’?
Answer: Ossamania university
97. Who is the Bollywood actor who had received a green globe award from Arnold Schwaizenegger recently ?
Answer: Abishek Bachan
98. How many researchers got Infosis prize for the year 2011, which was presented by the former president A.P.J Abdul Kalam?
99. Who had won the best steel company of India for the year 2009-2010 ?
Answer: Steel Authority of India
100. Where was the 69th golden globe awards been presented on 15 th Jan 2012 ?
Answer: Los angeles
101. Which award has been given to the famous music director A.R Rahamn for the muisc composing for the song ‘If I Rise ‘ ?
Answer: Critics choice movie
102. Name the person Who had run barefoot 150 km in 24 hours and made a new world record ?
Answer: Abhijeet Buruah
103. Who is the first Indian women to have received an International Grand Master tittle in the game of chess championship to get gold medal ?
Answer: Koneru Humpy
104. Who has been selected for ‘ player of the year award given by all India football assocaition ?
Answer: Sunil chhetri
105. Who had won the world super series batmintton tittle ?
Answer: Wang-Yihan (china)
106. In which country the women’s team chess championship tournament held ?
107. For the year 2011, who had been selected for International Tennis Federation Woeld champion award?
Answer: Novak djikovic
108. Which country had won the Hopman cup tennis tittle which held on Jan 7th 2012?
Answer: Czech republic
109. Where will the Assia criket cup matches 2012 will be conducted ?
110. For which game Abinav Bindra won gold medal ?
Answer: Air rifle shooting
111. In which place the South Central Asian Gymnastics championships event held recently ?
112. Who is the person who had won the FIFA Ballond’or award recently ?
Answer: Lionel Messi
113. International player for batmiton Sina Nehal has ranked which place recently?
114. Who are the two Indian shooters who got selected for the London olympic games ?
Answer: Manavjeet singh sidhu & Imran Hassankhan
115. Who is the first Indian tennis player who won the carier men’s doubles grand slam 2012?
Answer: Leander paes
116. In the Archery championship from AP Jyothi surekha got which medal ?
Answer: Gold medal
117. In which place India stood in the International test series ranking ?
Answer: 3rd place
118. In which country the 2012 Olympic Hockey tournament is going to be held ?
119. Who is the Indian criket player who stood in top ten positions according to ICCranking ?
Answer: Sachin tendulkar
120. Which is the country who had invited the sand artist Sudharshan Pattnaik from Odisha to parcipate at the International Sand Championship recently?
121. What is the revised economic GDP growth rate for 2011-2012 financial year ?
Answer: 8.4 %
122. Which are the two countries where female infant mortality is higher than male infant mortality?
Answer: India & China
123. India had signed a TIEA agreement with which country ?
124. What is the national infant mortality rate reduced from ?
Answer: 50 % to 47 %
125. What is industrial growth rate in Dec 2011 ?
Answer: 3.1 %
126. How much can a customer transact per day by way of mobile banking ?
127. How much money is government going to spend on economic census for the year 2012?
Answer: 800 crore
128. Name the bank which has been opened by SBI, which is exclusively for women customers ?
Answer: Vasundhara Jubilee Senoritia
129. What is the minimum investment amount per client managed by portfolio manages decided by SEBI ?
Answer: Rs.25,000 to 5,00,000
130. How much of fund is spent on improving quality education by all states in 2009-2010 in a survey ?
131. Which country had successfully launched an observation satellite into orbit above earth recently?
132. Who will audit the performance of the schemes under the ministers of rural development ?
Answer: Comptroller & Auditor General of India
133. Regarding to check tax evasion & avoidance India had signed a multilateral agreement with which countries recently ?
Answer: France &German
134. What is the gross national income grew in the year 2010-2011 ?
Answer: 7.9 %
135. Which powered ATM’s are going to be installed in the rural areas by the government ?
Answer: Solar power
136. What is the GDP growth percentage for the year 2011-2012 according to the government estimation ?
Answer: 6.9 %
137. Scientists had produced a artificial human semen which will help in what?
Answer: Infertile men
138. Which beverage can be treat tremors in humans recently ?
139. High speed bullet train was launched by which country at Quingdao ?
140. Which missile was successfully test fired by India recently ?
141. From which place the Interceptor missile was launched successfully?
142. The earth observation satellite from where it was launched recently ?
143. Which country has invented the worlds fastest K-computor recently ?
144. Which is the earth -size planet orbiting in space discovered by the NASA’s kepler?
Answer: kepler- 20e & 20f
145. Who has been appointed as microfinance ombudsman for the SKS microfinance ?
Answer: Virghese Jacob
146. Who is the 19th Director general of Indian coast Guard ?
147. Who is the new 7th chief minister of Arunachal pradesh ?
Answer: Naban tukisworn
148. Who is the new advocate general who was appointed by state government ?
Answer: D.Sundharam reddy
149. Who is the independent Director of Infotec enterprises for the year 2012 ?
Answer: Vikas sehgal
150. Who is the person who is US ambassador to India resigned in the year 2011 ?
Answer: Timothy Roemer
151. Which state minister had resigned recently after indictment in illegal mining scan ?
152. Who is the women general secretary for SAARC who resigned recently?
Answer: Fathima Dhiyana Saeed
153. M.B.Hussan Farook who died recently was the governor of which state ?
154. The former deputy chief minister P.Jaganath rao who died recently worked in which year cabinet ?
155. Freedom fighter of Indian diplomacy who was an architect of Indo-soviet treaty passed away in New Delhi on 31st Jan 2012 ?
156. Who is the P.M of Thailand who visited India and has been the chief guest for the 63rd Republic Day ?
Answer: Yingluck Shina Watra
157. Who is the president of Mali who visited India recently ?
Answer: Amadou Toumani Toure
158. Kamla persad Bissesar is Prime minister for which country who visited India recently ?
Answer: Trindad &Tobago
159. Which countries P.M is Sheik Hasina who visited India on 12th Jan 2012 ?
160. Who is the Myanmar oposition leader who is standing for parliment on 1st April by election in 2012?
Answer: Aung San Suu Kyi
161. What did the pakistan supreme court said against its P.M Yousaf Raza Gilani recently ?
Answer: Not an honest man
162. Who had been Jailed more than 20 years for charging against secretly filming T.V documentery ?
Answer: Sarah Ferguson
163. What is the magnitude of earth quake on rickter scale which took place in Japan recently ?
164. Who is the author of the book who wrote “20 great personalities of India” ?
Answer: Gopalkrishna Gandhi
165. Who wrote the book ‘ Pharaoh & the King ‘ ?
Viswanath Venkat Dasari
166. Which is the book writen by MarkTuly recently ?
Answer: Non stop India
167. Who wrote the book’ The sence of an ending ‘?
Answer: Julian Barnes
168. Who is the author who had recieved’ Business Book of the year award’ 2010 for his book ‘ Fault lines’?
Answer: Raghuraman rajan
169. Who had constituted a committee to increase the productivity of agriculture sector?
Answer: Pratibha Patil
170. Where was the 19th ASEAN summit took place ?
Answer: Bali ( Indonesia)
171. To whom the review committee on the Delhi Education Act & Rules 1973 submitted its report ?
Answer: Sheila Dikshit
172. . Who had won the US Republic Florida Primary election held recently ?
Answer: Mitt Romney
173. By the end of which year the American military is going to end the combat operations in Afghanistan?
174. What is the mechanism policy of EU to double their renewable energy?
175. In which place the National Australia Bank was opened its Maiden Branch in India recently ?
176. Which country is going to grant India the MFN status by the end of 2012 ?
177. Who is new US abbassador to India ?
Answer: Nancy J.Powell
178. What is the bilateral trade target set up by India & China recently
179. China wants to work with India in which issue recently ?
Answer: piracy fight
180. Between which two countries the 12th defence policy group meeting was held in New delhi ?
Answer: India & US
181 .Which disease had been included in lifestyle other than diabetes and hypertension ?
182. Which are the three most happiest countries where people reside ?
Answer: Indonesia,India &Mexico
183.. From which place India is going to test its most ambitious missile Agni- V ?
184. According to researchers which country is losing its forests more rapidly ?
185. Samsung had launched which type of note book into the market recently ?
Answer: series 5 ultra
186. From which date the implementation of Matatma Gandhi Rural Employment, Guarantee Act will start ?
187. Who inaugurated the 12th polio summit 2012 which was held in NewDelhi recently ?
Answer: Manmohan singh
188. How many people died of malaria worldwide in 2010-2011 according to the world malaria report ?
189.. Name the maths social net work in face book called ?
Answer: Teaching Tomorrow
190. Which city in A.P had decided to become cycle proud and introduced ‘no Motor vehicle’ zones across 20km of roads ?
191. Which state Government had shortlisted for the two companies for setting up the E-waste dismantlity facilities ?
Answer: West Bengal
192. Who had launched a major state wide de- warming campaign in Delhi recently ?
Answer: Sheila Dikshit
193. Which state ranked top in investment proposal in the year 2011 ?
194. .Where was the’ National Conference on Governance’ meeting organised on Jan 29 2012 ?
Answer: New Delhi
195. . Where was the 58th annual meeting of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeons held at ?
196. On which date the Indian -Asean summit was held for two days in NewDelhi recently ?
Answer: 12 th Feb
197. Who inaugurated the 15th National conference on e-governance held for two days ?
Answer: Mr.M.Naveen Patnaik
198. The P.M of Mauritius Navinchandra Ramloolam had been honoured with which Dr. recently ?
Answer: Doctor of law
199. Who had been awarded as sports women of the year 2012 recently at Laureus sports awards ?
Answer: Vivian Chruiyot
200. Who is the Indian to receive the pretigious honour, Manager of the Year 2011 award recently ?
Answer: Siva ram krishna prasad
201. To which tennis player the serbian president Boris Tadic conffered the highest Serbain award’ Gold star of Karadjordge’ for 2012?
Answer: Novack Djokovic
202. Who had been graced as chief guest for the 5th Ramnath Goenka Awards for the excellence in Journalism 2012, held at Taj palace in NewDelhi ?
Answer: Hamid Ansari
203. Who had won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the year Award for 2011 ?
Answer: Rahul Batia
204.. Who had won the mens national grass court tennis championship from A.P ?
Answer: Saketh Mineni
205. Which country had won the Africa nations cup title cup which held on 13 Feb 2012 ?
206. Who is the cricket player who had awarded with ESPN Cricin for best batting performance award in test matches ?
Answer: Sachin tendulkar
207. W ho is the cricket batsman who had announced recently retirement from one day cricket ?
Answer: Ricky Poting
208. Who is the person, who had won the Men’s 85 plus 5km walk event held at Manipur from A.P on the opening day of 33rd National Masters Atheletics Championship ?
Answer: G.Satyanarayana rao
209. Who won the SAIL SBI open Golf title on 25 Feb 2012 held in Delhi ?
Answer: Anirban Lahiri
210. The RBI of India is going to issue how much rupee note denomination with insert letter R in the Mahata Gandhi series ?
Answer: Rs 1000
211. The RBI had made an announcement to bring Rs 5 coin was devoted to which person recently ?
Answer: Bhagat singh
212. Who had directed the Unoin Government to issue Broad band license to Qual comm ?
Answer: Telecom dispute settlement Appellate Tribunal
213. Who had issued a circular for development of white label automated teller machines from non-banks ?
Answer: Reserve Bank of India
214. What is name of home cleaning robot within the vaccum cleaner segment ?
215. Which country had launched the self guided bullet missile ?
Answer: US (America )
216. What is the name of orbit above, an observation satellite launched by Iran on 3 Feb 2012 ?
217. Which is the new planet discovered by the researchers recently found water on it ?
218. Name the new US-based racing bike which was manufactured by the world’s largest two wheeler Hero Motocorp recently?
Answer: Erik Buell Rcing
219. Name the new gene, which was discovered by the UK scientists recently ?
Answer: Meg I
220. Name the China’s global navigation and positioning network known as ?
221. Who had been appointed as the Honarary secretary for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh from Andhrapradesh ?
222. Who is the president of Maldives who had resigned on 7 Feb 2012 ?
Answer: Mohamed Nasheed
223. Who is the world bank president who resigned recently for completing his five yrs term ?
Answer: Robert Zoelllick
224. . Who is the German president who had resigned recently over a scandal recieved before becoming the head of the state ?
Answer: Christian Wulff
225. Who is the pop music singer ,six times Grammy award winner deid on 11 Feb 2012
Answer: Whitney Huoston
226. Who is the British Journalist who on 22 Feb was shot dead by the French photographers in Syria ?
Answer: Marie Colvin
227. Who is the foriegn correspondent and a two time pulitzer prize winner died in Eastern Syria on 16 Feb 2012 ?
Answer: Anthony Shadid
228. Mr.Navinchandra Ramgoolan is P.M of which country who visited India on 7Feb 2012 for six days ?
229. Name the Indian-American person who had made himself the cover of the prestigous Time magazine recently?
Answer: Preet Bharara
230. Who is the author of the book ‘Nirbasan ‘ whose opening ceremony of the book releasing was cancelled in India ?
Answer: Taslima Nasreen
231. Who was the author of the book ‘Time Guerrilla’ recently released of his own memoir ?
Answer: Fidel Castro
232. Name the book which was released by the vice president of India Mr.Hamid Ansari in Newdelhi recently?
Answer: Sufism & Indian Mysticism
233. How many EU states had signed the pact for budget discipline on 2 March 2012 ?
Answer: 25 states
234. Who is the Asia ‘s richest man according to the forbes list ?
Answer: LI Ka Shing
235. Which are the most ethical firms of the world according to the report revealed by the Ethical Institute’s ?
Answer: Tata & Wipro
236. Which is world’s largest art, antiques market owing country ?
237. Which country gave a call to boycott American products recently for voting against a resolution?
238.Who is the Arab League head , who discussed on the issue of Syrian fate failed recently held in Cairo on 3 March2012?
Answer: Nabil Elaraby
239. Who had inaugurated the trade show in Jakarta by India, to reach the target of $ 25 billion by 2015 ?
Answer: Mr. Anand Sharma
240. Where was the Indo-Israel free trade agreement meeting was held recently?
241.Which are the two new missiles developed by defense research & development laboratory handed over to Navy & IAF on 3 March 2012?
Answer: Torpedo & Akash
242. Who is the next Army cheif for the Indian Army after the retirement of Gen.V.K.Singh on 31 May 2012?
Answer: Lt,Gen.Bikram singh
243. Who is Asia’s richest woman with a net worth of $ 12billion in our country?
Answer: Savitri Jindal
244. Who is the Foreign minister of Italy who has been camping in India relating with two Italian Marines recently?
Answer: Staffan De Misture
245. How many new trains had been introduced by the railway minister in Railway budget 2012-13?
246. Which company had opened centre of excellence for oracle recently for IT services and business solutions ?
Answer: Tata Consultancy Services ( TCS)
247. Name the project which had been sanctioned 423crore rupees loan assistance in Gujarat from NABARD
Answer: Narmada link project
248. Which state recorded the highest voting percentage in the history of election, which were held in the month of Feb in five states recently?
249. Who is the first independent woman loco driver in SCR?
Answer: S. Satyavathi
250. What is the assets declared by Mayawati while her nomination for the Rajya Sabha recently?
Answer: 111.64 crore
251. Which is the plan , which was launched by the Chief minister of A.P Kiran Kumar recently?
Answer: SHG Linkage credit plan
252. From which place in Andhra Pradesh the first International flight took off recently?
253. Who inaugurated the 50th golden jubilee celebration of Afro-Asian Rural Development Organisation held in New Delhi recently?
Answer: Manmohan singh
254. In which place the Turkey’s World Trade Bridge International Summit is going to be held ?
255. In which place was the International Monitory Fund Summit was held recently ?
Answer: New Delhi
256. Where was the second conference of nuclear security summit held recently?
257.. Where will be the third Nuclear Security Summit is going to be held next year ?
258. Who is the Telugu novelist, who had been awarded Kurra Kotisuryamma Memorial Award for his outstanding contribution to Telugu literature?
Answer: Bheemaraju Venkataramana
259. Who is the world’s tallest man, finally stopped growing after treated ?
Answer: Sultan Kosen
260. Who had been awarded with Ugadi Puraskaram from the Andhra Pradesh Government recently?
Answer: P.Surya Rao
261. Who is the women, awarded with Nirmal Gram Puraskar for the year 2012 from Andhra Pradesh from the President Pratibha Patil recently?
262.How many new World Records were set up in 12 hours by the former England cricketer Andrew Flintoff and Steve Harmison ?
263. Who is the Hungarian Mathematician who has been awarded with Abel Prize for the year 2012?
Answer: Endre Szemere’de
264. To which place India dropped in ODI championship Table after losing their triangular series in Australia?
Answer: 3rd place
265. Who is cricket player who made 100 centuries in his career recently?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
266. Who is the sportswoman from Andhra Pradesh ,who is going to represent India at the World Cup for Archery which is going to held in China in April 2012?
Answer: Jyothi Surekha
267. Who had won the BNP Paribas Women’s single title for the year 2012?
Answer: Victoria Azarenka
268. Who is the World’s no-1 ranking Golf player , Who had won the US PGA Transitions Championship held at Florida recently?
Answer: Luke Donald
269. Who had been the ‘Player of the Tournament’ in the Asia Cup 2012 held at Dhaka recently ?
Answer: Shakib Ali Hasan
270. What is the name of the new card product which was launched by ICICI bank for the super rich recently?
271. . In which place is Indian railways in World ranking?
Answer: Fourth place
272. What is the percentage of service tax , which had been raised in the budget 2012-13?
273. What is the per capita income of India for the year 2012-13 ?
Answer: Rs. 60972
274. Which country is the highest consumer of oil in per capita terms ?
Answer: United states
275. Which country stood at the least place in service sector ?
276 .What is the per capita GDP of Qatar ?
Answer: 44.45 lakh
277. How much financial aid was granted by the World Bank to India ?
278. Name the new equality saving scheme announced in the budget 2012-13 recently?
Answer: The Rajiv Gandhi Equality saving scheme
279. In how many planets in solar system life may exist according to the researchers ?
Answer: 5 Planets
280. What is the name of the second largest Moon of Saturn?
281. What is the name of the submarine which had been taken as lease from Russia recently?
Answer: INS Chakra
282. Which type of Asprin was invented by the scientist to fight against Cancer?
283. Who is the new M.D for Hyundai Motors India , who was appointed recently?
Answer: Bo Shin Seo
284. Who is the New President of Germany , who has been elected recently?
Answer: Joachin Gauck
285. Who is the new Railway minister for UPA Government ?
Answer: Mukhul Roy
286. Who is the Railway minister , who had resigned recently from the cabinet for raising the railway fares ?
Answer: Dinesh Trivedi
287.Who is the philanthropist who died recently, vice chairman of Sankar foundation?
Answer: Sankar Rao
288.Who is the Egypt Ambassador, who visited India for the golden jubilee celebration of (AARDO)?
Answer: Mr.Ahmed Abulkheir
289. Who is the Turkish Ambassador who visited Hyderabad recently?
Answer: Dr.Burak Aklapar
290. Who is the managing director of International monitory fund ( IMF) , who visited India recently?
Answer: Christine Lagarde
291. Who is the Prime ministe of Canada who had visited Thailand recently?
Answer: Staphen Harper
292. Who is the US Secretary of commerce who visited India for bilateral trade meeting ?
Answer: John Bryson
293. Who is Bollywood Actress to become the sixth Bollywood celebrity to be honoured with a wax likeness?
Answer: Madhuri Dixit
294. AIMA stands for ___________All India Management Association
295. Who had written the book ” Didi: A Political biography “of Mamata Benerjee recently?
Answer: Monobina Gupta
296. Russian court dismissed the plea seeking ban on which Holly Literature book translation recently ?
Answer: Bhagwad Gita
297. Aung San Suu Kyi who recently won in Myanmar parliament elections, belongs to which political party?
Answer : Nation League for Democracy (NLD)
298.The US Govenment announced an additional 12.2 million aid to which country recently?
Answer : Syria
299. Who is the Chief of Laskhar e-Taiba, a reward money of $10 million has been announced on him by America?
Answer : Hafiz Saeed
300. India’s which board was admitted as the 11th member of MDEP recently?
Answer : Atomic Energy Regulatory
301.Which two countries signed an agreement on Contract Workers ?
Answer : India & UAE
302. Which countries had signed six agreements in diverse areas recently including oil& gas?
Answer : India & Qatar
303. In which country the Industrial “Canton Fair” is going to be held?
Answer : China
304. Where is the largest Tulip garden is situated in Asia?
305. Which country had stated to expand the members in UN Security Council recently?
Answer : India
306. Where was the oldest and largest bank of South Korea had set its branch recently in India ?
Answer : Chennai
307.Commemorative Postage Stamp of which president was released to mark the birth centenary recently?
Answer : R.Venkataraman
308.. Union Government decided to raise working capital ECB resources for which sector recently?
Answer : Aviation sector
309. Where was the foundation stone for country’s first financial city laid up in ?
Answer : Bangalore
310. In which state the 4G services were launched recently?
Answer : Kolkata
311. In which place was the 20th ASEAN Summit held recently?
Answer : Combodia
312.Where was the RIC trilateral conference held recently?
Answers : Mascow
313. Where was the 6th summit of the Americas held recently?
Answer : Colombia
314 .Who is the Democratic leader of Myanmar awarded with Sukarno Prize for creation of Democracy in the country?
Answer : Aung San Suu Kyi
315 . Which award has been presented to Lt.Gen.Bikram Singh?
Answer : Gallantry Award
316 . Novack Djikivic world no-1 defeated whom to claim the Miami masters title in the final held in Florida?
Answer : Andy Murrey
317. Who is the first woman wrestler to be qualified for the Olympics afterwinning gold in Astana recently?
Answer : Geeta Kumari
318. Who is the Tennis player captured her 40th career title in WTA tournament?
Answer : Sarena Williams
319 Who had won the 11th Asian Billiards championship held in Goa recently?
Answer : Pankaj Advani
320. Where was the Archery World Cup Stage-I games held recently?
Answer : Shanghai
321. Who had won the Men’s Single Asian Badminton Championship recently?
Answer : Chen Jin
322. .With the cooperation of which country Multiskill development centre is going to start in Bangalore and Gulberg?
Answer : Germany
323. According to the World Economic Outlook report what is the lowered economic growth of India in 2012?
Answer : 6.9%
324. What is name of the World’s first flying car ?
Answer : Terrafugia
325. Where was the new ISRO spy satellite centre was launched recently?
Answer : Sriharikota
326. In which place India has successfully carried out the AWACS test flight recently?
Answer : Brazil
327. From which place the Agni-v long range ballistic missile was test fired recently?
Answer : Odisha
328. .What is the name of the ballistic missile which was test fired by Pakistan recently?
Answer : Hatf-IV
329. What is the name of all weather radar imaging satellite launched recently by India ?
Answer : RISAT-I
330. What is the name of the stealth frigate which was inducted into navy recently?
Answer : INS Teg
331. Who is the new special envoy to Sudan and South Sudan?
Answer : Amarendra Khatua
332. Who is the new king of Malaysia elected recently?
Answer : Sultan Abdul Halim
333. Who had been appointed as UNHCR special envoy recently?
Answer : Angelina Jolie
334. Who had been appointed as the President of World Heart Federation ?
Answer : Dr.Srinath Reddy
335. .Lucas Papademos is president of which country resigned recently due to early elections in the country?
Answer : Greece
336. Who is the president of Mali resigned recently?
Answer : Amadov Toumani Toure
337. What is the name of Jordan Prime minister who resigned recntly?
Answer : Awn aL Khasawneh
338 Who is the legendary newsman popular CBS “60Minutes” programmer died recently?
Answer : Mike Wallace
339. .Who is president of Malawi died of heart attack recently?
Answer : Binju Wa Mutharika
340.The Chancellor of Exchequer of UK, who visited India for the fifth economic financial ministerial meeting held in New Delhi?
Answer : George Osborne
341. Who is the Pakistan president visited India recently?
Answer : Asif Ali Zardari
342. .Who is the Norwegian Minister of Trade & Industry visited India regarding Telenor issue recently?
Answer : Trond Giske
343. Which city is the world’s most impressive city according to the Wealth report?
Answer : London
344. Which organisation has became the heritage of the sank Titanic ship 100 years ago?
Answer : UNESCO
345. Where is the name of the world’s highest tunnel bridge located in China?
Answer : Aizhai
346. ”Reflections of a Statesman” book was written on whose life history ?
Answer : R.Venkataraman
347. Under whom the two member Adarsh Judicial Commission was set up by the Maharashtra Government?
Answer : N.N.Kumbahar
348 .Who is the new president of Russia recently taken sworn?
Answer : Vladimir Putin
349. The Hamburg harbour celebrates how many years recently?
Answer: 823 years
350. Which company become number one mobile company in the world?
351. Which country had discovered petroleum recently?
352. .Liberia’s president for his war crimes sentenced to jail for ?
353.What is the place where Pakistan lost nearly 140 soldiers after a masive avalannde entombed the Gayari army base recently?
354 .Sahar signed an agreement to build and develop a new city in which country?
355. India made dozen agreements with which country recently?
356. The country with the greatest numbers of preterm birth with 35,19,100 is ________?
357. Where was the statue of Mahatma Gandhi was unveiled recently?
Answer: South Africa
358. What is the position of India in cyber crime according to report given by SDA?
Answer: fifth place
359. Where will be the 46th Asian Development Bank Meeting of 2013 will be held?
Answer: New Delhi
360. How many years were completed by our existing parliament after the first election held in 13 May 1952?
Answer: 60 years
361. What is the name of the TAPI gas pipeline project (TGPP) which originate from the Turkmenistan reaches to India via Afghanistan and Pakistan?
Answer: Peace pipeline
362 . Whose death anniversary is observed as the Anti Terrorism Day?
Answer: Rajiv Gandhi
363. Osmania University Ranked ______ in the top 121 Universities in the country according to Nielsen survey
364 .The Indian Institute of Chemical Technology Hopes to Establish Deflouridation Plants in which states?
Answer : A.P & Rajasthan
365. At which place the World Wildlife Fund summit is going to be held ?
366. Where was the NATO summit 2012 held for Three days recently ?
367. Who had been awarded Kalpana Chawla Excellence Award?
Answer : Miss Vinya Mishra & Sushma Seth
368. Who is the person from India got the prestigious International Jurists award?
Answer : Mulayam Singh Yadav
369. Who has been conferred “The Grand Cordon of the Order of the Rising Sun” title recently?
Answer: Ratan Tata
370. Who has been awarded the first Tagore Award for cultural harmony ?
Answer : Pt Ravi Shankar
371. who awarded in 65th cannes film festival as best actor ?
Answer: Mads Mikkelsen
372. Rahul Battachary who is an Indian won British friction prize on ?
373.Who had won the World Snooker Title for 2012 held at Sheffield?
Answer: Ronnie O’Sullivan
374.What is the new national record set by Krishna Poonia atTrack crew Throwdown Meet recently in Hawaii?
Answer : 64.76m
375. Who had won the World Cup Title recently held at Antalya, Turkey?
Answer: Deepika Kumari
376. Who had won the Madrid Men’s Open title held at Madrid , Spain recently?
Answer: Roger Federar
377. Who had won the National Junior Boxing championship for 2012
Answer: Manjeet Singh
378. Sania-Mattek pair recently won which title?
Answer: Brussel open Title
379. who won orange cap in IPL-5 ?
Answer : Chris Gale (RCB)
380. The total 6′s in th IPL is
381. Formulae one Manacco Grand pix won by ?
Answer: Mark Weber
382.the winner of thomas cup in London olympics is ?
Answer: Lin danled(china)
383. chattisgardh girls and boy clinch national tites on which game ?
Answer : Basket ball
384. Grand master Anand belongs to which state in India?
385. Which state topped the list of highest per capita income in the country with 1,92,652 rupees?
386. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has provided assistance of how many USD aid to India?
Answer: $6.25 billion
387. What are the norms called for the implementation of the new global capital adequacy which was directed by the RBI to Indian Banks?
389. Andhrapradesh high court invalidated which % sub-quato for Minority?
390. Which country had recently test fired a short range ballistic missile ?
391. Which country has launched TMA-04M rocket recently?
392. India test fired the which type of Akash Missile recently?
Answer: Surface to air
393. pakistan test fired Nuclear capable _______ Missile ?
394. Name the Vatican Envoy to India and Nepal, who inaugurated A.P Mission Congress?
Answer : Sarvotore Pennacchio
395. Who has been appointed as the German ambassador to India recently?
Answer: Michael steiner
396. who selected as a member of Borad Federation Against drugs from India?
Answer : Kiran Bedi
397. Who is Snooker champion announced his retirement recently?
Answer : Stephen Hendry
398. Who is the Indian American scientist quits from top energy post recently?
Answer : Apunava Majumdar
399. who is vice president and CCO of infosys Bpo reginesed recently?
Answer: Ritesh Idnani
400.Who is the Afghan peace negotiator shot dead recently?
Answer : Arsalan Rahmani Daulat
401. Who is the Mexican novelist played dominant role in Latin America died recently?
Answer : Carlos Fuentes
402. Who is the EU Ambassador to India visited Nagaland to interact with chamber of commerce and industry recently? Answer: Joao Cravinho
403. who is the democracy Icon in Myanmar ,first visit to abroad in 24years is ?
Answer: Aung san suu kyi
404. Where is the world’s largest temple is going to be built by Mahavir Mandir trust?
Answer : Bihar
405. At which place the “Awan ka Cinema” film festival is going to be organized?
Answer : Kargil
406. Tallest residential building “princess tower” located at ?
Answer : Dubai
407. World’s richest lady according to business review weekly ?
Answer : Gina Rinehart
408. who is the present president of myanmar ?
409. The laughter day is celebrated on which day?
Answer: First Sunday of May every month
410. Anti tobacco day is celebrated on which day?
Answer : May 31st
411. Who is the author of the book ‘Harbinger of Social Justic’ ?
Answer: Sarah Booth
412.Where was the 47th IAC committee meeting of NDA held?
413. In which region of Italy faced powerfull earth quake ?
Answer: north eastern region
414.India joined recently in which council of nations in Geneva on June 1st?
415. Who is the Ex-President of Egypt sentenced to life imprisonment ?
Answer: Hosni Mubarak
416.What is the company that is recently bought by google
417. The defence secretary of which country visited India recently to discuss china’s growing assertiveness
418.What is the prize money given for Noble prize?
Answer: 10million crowns
419.What is the organization that conducts auction on Gandhi’s memorabilia?
Answer: Sotheby’s London
420. Who is the new President of Egypt ?
Answer: Mohammed Morsey
421. Who is newly appointed Saudi Arabian Prince ?
Answer: Prince salmon Bin Abdul Aziz
422.The PM of Pakistan who was disqualified by court of Prime Minister-ship recently, is ?
Answer: Yusuf Raza Gilani
423. Who is the new PM of Greece ?
Answer: Antoni Samara
424.The Oracle CEO, who bought Hawaii’s sixth largest island,Lanai , is ?
Answer: Larry Ellison
425.Who was the Kenya’s Internal security minister killed in helicopter crash on 10 June 2012?
Answer: George Saitoti
426. Which Agency given the list of failed state Index ?
Answer: Foreign policy agency
427. Which party Parvez Ashraf belongs to?
Answer: Pakistan peoples party
428. Who is elected as the president of Egypt ?
Answer: Islamic Mohamed Mursi
429. Who is composed the official song for London 2012 Olympics?
430.Which country’s court held US health care Law constitutional ?
431. .India allowed which country FDI?
432. who is elected as the 2nd highest court of US?
Answer: srikanth srinivasan
433.Who is the richest sports person in India according to Forbe’s list of World’s 100 richest sports person ?
434. In the 7th G-20 summit ,how much contribution did India made to IMF’s bailout Fund ?
Answer: 10million US Dollars
435. Which company want to invest 1.5billion euros to set up 25 stores in the country under single brand retail FDI?
436.who is the artist recently called off the Israel visit to disapprove Israeli policies?
Answer: Zakir Hussain
437.Which country stood 1st for the strongest annual growth rate according to the global survey by knight frank ?
438. What is the name of only country where the world’s largest selling soap brand is being launches as deodorant ?
439.Which computer educator creates India’s first 3D ad film ?
440.Who is the president of NASSCOM?
Answer: Som Mittal
441.Who won in the by-elections of A.P?
Answer: Y.S.R Congress party
442.What is the sex ratio of urban girls out of 1000 boys according to 2011 census in A.P state ?
443.India’s first River-lake link project launched In ?
444.Which state Government announced an un-employment scheme ?
445. Indian science congress held at ?
446.What is the name of the alternative International AIDS conference held by India ?
Answer: Dubar Mahila Samanway samiti (DMSS)
447.Who inaugurated the 28th Annual conference of chief commissioners and Directors General of Income Tax in the capital?
Answer: Pranab Mukharjee
448. Rio+20 earth summit took place at ?
Answer: Rio de Janeiro
449.who is the first Indian to receive Wisden India outstanding achievement award?
Answer: Sachin Tendulkar
450. Who awarded as the Best actor in IIFA awards?
Answer: Ranbir Kapoor
451. Which Organization got wins Effie award ?
Answer: Ogilvy Mumbai
452.Who got Mexican Honour from India during G-20 summit ?
453. Which organization received “2012 World Business & Development Award” ?
454. which organization awarded as G20 challenge award for Medicare?
455.Who bagged the “Entrepreneur of the year award,2012″ of Hyderabad Management Association?
K.Ravi, M.D of NCL industries
456. Ratan Tata was recently honoured for his innovation in philanthropy by _______
Answer: Rockefeller foundation Life Time achievement award
457. Who won ITF men’s future title, which held in Mandya karanataka on June 2nd 2012 ?
Answer: Saket Myneni
458. Who won on June 4 a golden Medal in prost pree elite women’s discus throw event, where she belong s to Russia ? Answer: Darya Pischalnikova
459. who won the French open title 2012 in mixed doubles?
460. Eurocup is oraganized by
461. Who won the 2012 French Open title in Men’s singles?
462 .Who is the Indian Cricketer appointed as a brand ambassador of Nepal cricket Association?
463. Who is the First woman to win 3 tittles of indonesia open super series in India badminton history?
Answer: Saina Nehwal
464. Who is the Indian Hockey goal Keeper suspended recently for being positive in the doping test?
Answer: Adrin D’souza
465. Who won bronze in Junior women’s meeting of shooting hopes Championship concluded at Plzen in Czench Republic on 10 June ?
466. Who won the 800m race in Diamond league meet with a time of one minute 41.74 seconds ?
467. Who shared the title with humpy in the FIDE women’s Grand Pix ?
Answer: Anna Muzychuk
468.Who is organizes the Wimbledon Championship?
Answer: All England Club
469.The country which is going to sent women athletes in the Olympics for the first time ever
470.Who is the first amputee runner to compete at the Olympic games ,2012?
Answer: Oscar Pistorius
471. Bihar topped in Gross State domestic product with which percent Growth in 2011-12?
472.Which Federation stated 10 point agenda for economic survival of India ?
Answer: CII (The confederation of Indian Industry)
473. Which rating agency downgraded 15 of the world’s biggest banks on 21 June ?
474.Which organization set the norms for listing SEs?
475.What is the current limit of foreign investment in government bonds?
Answer: 20 billion dollar
476.which vegetable’s genome was sequenced completely in 2012?
477. what is the name of the missile test fired by the pakistan recently.
Answer: Haft VII(babur)
478. When did the largest solar flare occurred ?
478. When did the largest solar flare occurred ?
Answer: March 7.2012
479.Where the largest database of martian impact creates on Mars is ?
Answer: At the university of Colorado
480. who is the first woman Astronaut of china sent into space ?
Answer: Liu Yang
481. Fourth human spaceflight shenzhon-9 was launched into space by which country in 2012 ?
482. What is the technology that is currently being used in India to detect cyclones and Tsunamis, implemented by NIO & ISRO
Answer: Aerial Microwave Radar Gauge
483. What is the first country where German house was started for the first time ?
484. Who is appointed as the IAF’s western Air command chief ?
Answer: Arup Raha
485. Who is appointed as the new chairman of LIC ?
Answer: Dinesh Kumar Mehrotra
486. Who is the cricketer taken oath as a Rajya sabha MP recently on June 4?
Answer: Sanchin Tendulkar
487.Who is recently appointed navy chief?
488. who retired as CEC recently?
489. who appointed as the head of DGH ?
490 .Present deputy governor who reappointed recently of RBI ?
491. Who is the new CEO of Tata Global ?
Answer: Harish Bhat
492 .Who is the chairman of FAI- south ?
Answer: K.Rahul raju
493 . who is new chief of ICC ?
Answer: Alan Isaac
494. who is the new commissioner of Delhi Police after B.K.Gupta ?
Answer: Neeraj Kumar
495. Who is appointed as the US ambassador to Myanmar ?
Answer: Derek Mitchell
496. who resigned as the commerce secretary of president Obama ?
Answer: John E. Bryson
497. Who is the union minister for micro,small and medium enterprises resigned recently on fraud corruption charges Answer: Virbadra Singh
498. Who is the first women to win Nobel Prize in Economics ?
Answer: Elinor Ostrom
499. The first boxer to win the first olympic gold medal,who died recently?
Answer: Teofila Stevenson
500. .Mehdi Hassan, how died recently is a ______ by profession?
Answer: Ghazal Singer
501. Who is national secretary of CITU died recently?
Answer: Dipankar Mukherjee
502. Which place visited by PM Manmohan after 2 summits ?
503. Who is the US Defence secretary visited india recently ?
Answer: Leon Pnetta
504. Britain Queen Elizabeth-II celebrated her diamond Jubilee at ?
Answer: Thames ,London
505. Who is the Japanese mountaineer climbs the world’s 14 tallest mountains ?
Answer: Hirotaka Takeuchi
506. Who won Indian Spell Bee by spelling word “Belligerent” conducted by Times of India ?
Answer: Samvida Venkatesh
507. Who beat the R.J.Rolling book harry potter record of fastest selling in a week?
Answer: Erika Mitchell
508. The world’s environment day is celebrated onAnswer: 5th June
509. Refusee Day is obeserved on ?
Answer: 21st June
510. Abdul kalam “Turning points” is a sequel of ?
Answer: Wings of fire
511.What is the book released about L.K.Advani?
Answer: Those were the day and then -The Life & times of L.K.Advani
512. Who headed the (GTA) high power committee?
Answer: Retire Justice Shyamal sen
513 .Which country faced earth quake of Magnitude of 5.9 rectar scale on june 4.Answer: Indonesia Sumitra island
514. What is the happiest place on earth as announced the new Economics Foundations Happy Planet Index ?
Answer: costa Rica
515. IUCN stands for ?
Answer: International Union for Conservation of Nature
516.ESI stands for ?
Answer: Environmental Sustainable Index